CPT covers four basic subjects viz. Fundamentals of Accounting, Mercantile Laws, Economics and Quantitative Aptitude. Fundamentals of Accounting carries 60 marks, Mercantile Laws carries 40 marks and Economics & Quantitative Aptitude carries 50 marks each. A person can register for CPT after completing Grade 10 and take the exam after completing High School (Grade 12). Every incorrect answer on the CPT exam carries a 0.25 negative mark. A candidate is considered to have cleared CPT if he/she, in a given attempt, obtains 30% in each of the 4 sections and a 50% aggregate in the entire examination.
1. Portions completed 15 days before the exam date.
2. Revision, Doubt Clarifying sessions & Special Classes for Toppers & weak students. LSS Sir – Maths & Stats | Dr. Seshadri – Law | Dr. PVR – Eco |MS Sir – Accounts CA. K. Shriram – Accounts (All India Rank – Gold Medalist)
3. Lowest fees in Chennai - 16865/- (No Regn. Fees, No Material Fees, No Test Fees)
4. Disciplined students & not indisciplined
5. Started in 1993 - got many ranks
6. Reasonable strength & Not crowded with 500-750-1200 students. No possibility of personal attention. Start Board and CBSE - separate attention in RR
7. You can attend 3 times a day - Fees only one time.
8. 2 Model Exams.
9. Daily Tests - Next day Answer Sheet handed over - Parent Teachers approach
10. Hostel Facility 11. Near Nungambakkam Rly. Station
Paste your photograph and Send the filled Form with D.D (Favoring RR Academy Coaching Centre, Payable at Chennai) and superscribing the envelope with the words "Enrolment for CPT/IPC/FINAL-BATCH xx" to our office by courier / speed post.
Paste your photograph and walk in to our office premises with the CASH for registering to the desired batch. Please bring one passport size photograph at the time collecting ID Card. Submit /Send the Application with CASH/ DD then click "REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION" link after 7 days to get your confirmation number.